This course will enhance your knowledge and experience of forklift operation in line with relevant State, WHS, and National Certification requirements.
During training you will learn:
- Standards and regulations
- Personal and machine safety
- Pre-operational checks
- Capacity plates
- Balance and stability
- Loading and stacking
- Shut-down procedures
- Practical forklift operation
After training, learners are assessed by a Workcover NSW accredited assessor. The assessment comprises theory, calculation and practical components and on successful completion participants are issued with 'Notice of Satisfactory Assessment' to lodge with Workcover and receive their High Risk Work licence.
We run 2 day and 3 day training programs, for all levels of experience and knowledge.
Pre requisites for this course
- Participants must be a minimum 18 years of age.
- Be able to provide 100 points of ID (per specific WorkCover ID guidelines).
- Must be able to speak and understand an adequate level of English as language assistance is not permitted during WorkCover assessment.
More information from Workcover NSW
about High Risk Work licencing
Training can be arranged at your site, or at our training area. Group discounts and refresher courses are available.
This training and assessment is conducted under a Registered Partnership Arrangement with Registered Training Organisation Hunter Plant Operator Training School. RTO ID: 90352, McFarlane Street Cessnock, Phone: 1800640580