CPCCOHS1001A Work Safely in the Construction Industry
This course will develop your knowledge of the basic principles of health and safety in the construction industry. Current WHS legislation requires all people working in construction industries to complete this course.
This course will teach you about preventing workplace injury and illness, workplace injury management, and worker’s compensation.
You will learn to:
- Identify and explain WHS legislative requirements
- Identify construction hazards and control measures
- Identify WHS communication and reporting processes
- Identify WHS incident response procedures
On successful completion, participants receive a WorkCover NSW Statement of Training for General Induction which is valid for 60 days. The actual White Card is issued by WorkCover NSW and usually posted within 30 days.
NEXT COURSE - TUESDAY 14th FEBRUARY in GLOUCESTER
- TUESDAY 14th MARCH in TAREE
BOOK NOW! Call us on 02 6551 3409