Whether you are an employer or a driver, there are benefits to our driver assessment program. Our qualified and experienced Assessors will assist in identifying practical and theoretical competence in heavy vehicle drivers, evaluate skills, attitude and technique, and identify training gaps.
HCHVDT has been providing driver training services for 20 years and have used this and the many years of industry experience of our trainers and assessors to build a comprehensive driver assessment program that will assist with recruitment and retention of drivers.
- be confident that your new recruits have the driving skills for the job
- make sure a driver has dealt with issues after an incident
- ensure your drivers can meet required performance standards.
- identify gaps in training
Assessments can be tailored to your needs, including:
- Pre-operations checks
- Vehicle operation and control
- Economic use of vehicle
- Driving behaviours, attitude and technique
- Basic road rules and legislative requirements
- Reverse, couple/uncouple, load restraint
- demonstrate you are ready for your next career move by brushing up on your skills before a pre-employment check/drive.
- remove the Condition B from your licence
- or just refresh your skills – gearbox, reversing, load restraint
- on your site, in your vehicle or in our vehicles
- 2-4 hours duration, or as needed
- Flexible delivery to suit your needs
- Written reports and Certificate of Completion, as required